We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior Web Security Engineer
As a Senior Web Security Engineer at SIX, you'll be responsible together with our highly motivated international development team for the security of our Web Content Management System (AEM 6.4) which serves around 20 websites. In this role you will have the opportunity to secure the Internet platform by empowering the development team to provide secure web applications and collaborate across a variety of IT teams to ensure that security requirements are understood and controls are implemented correctly. Furthermore, you will continuously implement and advance a growing set of security tests.
- Act as a liaison between Architecture, Corporate Security, Security Operations Center (SOC), Operations teams, and our Web Development team
- Implement fixes for known security issues and coordinate security measures with relevant stakeholders
- Empower the development team to develop secure web applications ("Security by Design")
- Develop an automated security testing suite and integrate security testing into our development & deployment process
- Perform manual code audits and security penetration tests, ensure adherence to existing security guidelines
- You have more than 3 years work experience in information security testing and engineering
- 5+ years of experience with programming languages like Java and Java Script (or similar)
- Experience with Content Management Systems e.g. AEM is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software from security perspective
- Fluent English (both oral and written) required
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.