We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
As an application engineer in the IT index team, you will be part of the team that builds, runs, and tests the index calculation platform. We are one of the teams that make sure our customers have first-class financial information.
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure used for the calculation of indices is running reliably
- Writing of plug-ins for the application in Scala and Java
- Incident, problem, change, release, and capacity management for the index application
- Writing automated tests
- Closely liaise with business to help bring new business initiatives rapidly to production
- Writing of scripts in Bash, Python, and Ansible
- Talented and passionate java, scala or python developer
- Proven ability to quickly acquire new skills and become proficient in new technologies
- DevOps mentality
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and/or German
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.