We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Cyber Security Engineer (Web Access Management)
SIX is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer, who is passionate about innovation, to help us build and run a highly secure, scalable and automated Web Access Management Platform.
The Web Access Competence Center is responsible for the operations, engineering and integration of all business services. You will work cross-functional with Architects, Solution Engineers and Cyber Security Analysts across multiple teams and take E2E responsibility i.e. from evaluation, design, implementation and support.
The team is the hub when it comes to engineering of modern authentications / authorization methods. Confidentiality and integrity with a modern and still state-of-the-art WAF functionality to keep our environment safe is the key to our success.
As a cyber security engineer, you are responsible for protecting customer and company data from potential attacks in every situation. You keep your skills updated with the latest developments in cyber security and provide our business and IT customers with innovative and modern solutions.
You are highly motivated to bring in your qualities, shape this new multicultural and diversity team as an integral part and you are ready to tackle the challenges of professional services in the Swiss Financial Industry. SIX is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a high-reaching advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- Operate and maintain the Web Access Platform
- Use your interpersonal skills to consult business and IT stakeholders to integrate mission critical solutions
- Implement and improve security standards
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Build-up and transfer interdisciplinary knowledge
- Provide tier L2 / L3 support for incidents related to the WAF / IDM solution, including on-call services remotely
- 2+ years of experience with WAF, OWASP Top 10 and IAM Solutions such as Nevis, F5 or Airlock
- Knowledge of various Authentication methods such as O-Auth 2.0, OpenID Connect and SAML
- Experience in working with agile development methodologies and tools with CI/CD capabilities
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with at least one programming language (Java Script, Python, Go, Java)
- Strong work ethic, able to work in t-shaped and agile Scrum team setup as well as being a team-player, able to coordinate, steer and make decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, German would be an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.