We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Do you enjoy supporting teams in the adoption of agile methodologies and empowering individuals? We offer you the opportunity to integrate agile principles of a team and to foster an agile culture, working environment and mindset within our company.
- Acting as servant leader responsible for delivering the agreed sprint scopes, managing the scum process and coaching multiple agile teams
- Lead multiple agile teams and development partners using a well-defined software development life cycle process
- Support the processing definition, agile Scrum based software development along with cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, source code control, test case management and defect tracking
- Supporting the Product Owner and requirement engineers to understand their requirements and translate them into working deliverables
- Supporting the continuously manage the backlog as well as the sprint stories
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Higher technical education degree or related to information technology and an Scrum Master certification
- Experience primarily in the financial services industry or maybe even in capital market environment and in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years
- Excellent coaching, communication, moderation and facilitation skills
- Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitates and schedules additional meetings, demos and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and fast removal of impediments
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Knowledge about agile techniques and methodologies like: SCRUM, SAFe, user stories, continuous integration and testing, pairing, automated testing, etc. including specific tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, etc)
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.