We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be. Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount?
We are looking for a DataBase Administrator DBA with DevOps experience to help us move forward. This in a very interesting environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers. Are manual repetitive activities just as much of an issue in your eyes as we are? Are you up to the challenge of working with previously unknown systems? Do you like to question the status quo? Then you can help us with your scripting and programming skills to automate operational aspects in a modern infrastructure and to establish CI / CD across platforms across all platforms.
- Manage and operate PostgreSQL DevOps (you build, you run it, you own it)
- Infrastructure and query analysis / Developing SQL reports
- Performance Tuning and overall system health optimization
- Integration processes using OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Continuous improvement of CI / CD toolchain at platform level (Infrastructure as Code), incl. automation
- Design and management of distributed systems based on Distributed Ledger Technologies
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology or equivalent education.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in the database area and/or financial service industry, whereof at least 3 years with PostgresSQL
- Knowledge in CockroachDB are an advantage
- Knowledge in Replication/Synchronization of Database Clusters and Backup/Recovery/Rollback Procedures
- Knowledge of query optimization and performance tuning
- Knowledge of agile methods (Lean, Kanban, Scrum, ...) are an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.