We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Head of IT, Content Production
At the heart of the Financial Information business, the Content Production team is responsible for delivering and operating our mission critical central platform and services that consolidate data from hundreds of sources, in a reliable, timely and qualitative way. The Head of Content Production will also play a key role in supporting the business and IT teams in charge of the downstream systems and services that are entering into a massive transformation. Beyond the required daily operational excellence and the continuous research for better efficiency, the Head of Content Production will then contribute to the design and delivery of the new capabilities that will enable the transformation of our operating model. The organization follows an Agile methodology (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) and is organized as a series of DevOps teams.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery and the run of all Content Production applications and services
- Leadership responsibility of around 80 DevOps employees of the Content Production team
- Manage the Content Production IT budget
- Ensure alignment of the team priorities and staff allocation with the business project portfolio and strategy
- Ensure seamless integration and interoperability of Content Production services with the downstream Financial Information services
- Ensure architecture and technology alignment with SIX enterprise architecture and Financial Information target architecture
- Implement IT projects, including with potential 3rd party sourcing
- Maintain service and operational excellence, according to Financial Information SLAs
- Manage IT processes, tools, best practices and compliance in line with regulations and SIX IT Governance
- Education: Master's degree in computer science or similar
- 10 years of experience in similar positions in global IT organizations, ideally in the Financial Services industry, with 2+ level management
- Tech-savvy, able to drive innovation and to implement state of the art technology, especially in the Big Data, Machine Learning and Cloud Computing fields
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps methodology
- Leadership skills, entrepreneurial mindset, high degree of integrity and forethought in his/her approach to making decisions
- Analytical, structured and able to transform organizations as well as act as a change agent in a fast-evolving environments
- Ability to create strong and extended networks across diverse teams, functions and cultures, with high EQ and SQ
- Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills, including at C-level
- Passionate by customer satisfaction and demonstrating service-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English; French and German appreciated
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.