We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
In this senior position you play a key role in the build and operation of a new critical services team. While performing within this highly skilled team, you contribute in project work, join forces with the business as well as corporate security, application- and platform owners. The team is responsible for design, deployment, security and management of critical services like Active Directory, Public Key Infrastructure, Identity Federation and Multi-factor Authentication.
You are highly motivated to bring in your qualities, shape this new multicultural and diversity team as an integral part and you are ready to tackle the challenges of critical services in the Swiss Financial Industry. SIX is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a high-reaching advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- you have the role of a subject matter expert, being responsible of the design, i.e. implement and develop directory services by also supporting our technical experts while building up your own expertise
- furthermore, you are applying analytical, technical and business skills to resolve operational issues such as automation and improvements, develop design concepts and addressing findings for the team Security Engineer
- you will become step by step the specialist on topics of your choice in this field of expertise by showing initiative, including supporting and drive the implementation of business projects and requirements in line with the Blueprints
- putting together the documentations and from time to time on-call service
- a graduate degree in Computer Science Information Technology or an equivalent education with at least 5 years' experience in System Engineering preferably in the Financial Services sector or equivalent business area
- you are a self-starter with a positive hands-on attitude and good communication & stakeholder management skills to drive all aspects of System Engineering and you are a pro-active personality with a strong drive to enter the world of identity provider technology
- attention to detail and the ability, initiative and openness to cooperate in a technical team and interact with other business units
- first knowledge of Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services would be an advantage
- very good command in English (verbal and writing) and preferably as well in German
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.