We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior Software Enigneer
Are you ready to work @ SIX? You want code? Turn the impossible into reality? Square the circle? Yes? But this is not all this job offers.
We need your engineering skills and passion for designing and implementing new features in our software which offer a strong user experience to our clients. You deliver and display an amazing amount of data in high-quality applications based on modern technologies. You are the talented genius behind our programs!
Our dynamic team consist of more than 15 multicultural members and we work in a DevOps setup together since close to three years in the Financial Information area.
- you are a Senior Software Engineer and coding is fun! But you are aware there is more than coding - like requirements engineering, solution design, testing, etc.
- learning from other smart team members and sharing experiences is just normal for you
- writing user stories and test cases, working transparently, giving and taking feedback is a way of working in which you feel comfortable
- you are DevOps, i.e. it is not just a buzzword, it is your attitude. Taking over responsibility, challenging the status quo, eliminating waste, bringing in new ideas and solutions is your passion.
- a well-founded IT educated personality with passion for the whole software lifecycle including willingness to be sometimes on call services (remotely)
- profound knowledge of Java with a minimum of 7-8 years of experience. With a focus on technologies such NoSql, Elastic Search, Jenkins, Docker
- positive, initiative and result-driven attitude with high sense for quality
- communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality
- good level of English (verbal and writing), German is a plus but not mandatory
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.