We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
System Engineer (SAP BI)
The Competence Center Finance, Human Resource & Business Intelligence is responsible for the operation, optimization and continuous improvement of all SAP services in the areas accounting, controlling, human resources and business intelligence.
- SAP BI operations (ensure stable and reliable operations according to OLA/SLA), responsibility for SAP BI services (operations & service enhancements)
- Consulting for internal clients regarding SAP BI services and collaboration with key user of the respective business areas, supporting the application's lifecycle (upgrades, migrations), incident management as second level support as well as coordination of third level support using OSS messages
- Coordination and management of external resources who support the operations of the BI services
- Change management and project work:
- Leading sub-projects and manage request fulfillment
- Consulting for the respective business areas to ensure an optimal use of the SAP solution within the business processes
- Implementation of the solutions within the SAP BI applications and systems
- ABAP OO as well as experience with access rights in the SAP BI area are mandatory
- Experience in IBM InfoSphere DataStage or any other ETL tool
- Advanced level of English, German will be the advantage
- Experiences with SAP ERP core modules would be an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.