We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
In this role, you will analyze, design, plan, test, deploy, secure and maintain/monitor, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Teams and M365 Apps platforms for the organizations' critical applications and related IT infrastructure.
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new cloud services within the organization
- Provide technical guidance for platform users
- Apply and grow existing functional knowledge and technical expertise in the Microsoft cloud offerings
- Requires to be a technical subject matter expert on both on-premise and cloud IT Infrastructure systems with focus on SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2019 on-premise. You are as comfortable working with a technical international team as you are with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two
- Server Administration and Cloud experience. Specifically SharePoint Administration.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Servers. Experience in Microsoft's Technology Ecosystem (M365, MS Teams, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Azure)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security. Ability to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for SharePoint. Ability to handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly in a highly regulated sector, information security.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education, certifications and experience may substitute for a degree.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.