We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
SIX is recruiting Microsoft Cloud and Windows Engineers to participate in the journey from on-premise to the cloud. In this role, you are responsible for monitoring our cloud and on-premise systems, ensuring they operate efficiently, assessing potential optimizations and identifying opportunities to improve our current processes, including analytics and monitoring.
- Day to day operations of software and systems running on Microsoft Azure Including the installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of systems, software, and other related Azure services
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new services within the organizatio, provide technical guidance for platform users
- Requires to be a technical subject matter expert on both on-premise and cloud IT Infrastructure systems with focus on Intune, Azure AD and Windows 10
- You are as comfortable working with a technical international team as you are with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Windows administration, preferably in an Enterprise environment, supporting large scale deployments, experience of Windows 10 projects using Active Directory, Group Policy, MDT and SCCM
- Microsoft Azure and cloud technology experience in an Enterprise environment
- Intune expertise (Conditional Access, device policies, MAM for IOS and Android), in depth understanding in Azure Active Directory and Office 365, Security (LAPS, Bitlocker, Windows Hello for Business, Certificate 802.1X)
- Proven experience implementing Azure Rights Management (RMS), expert knowledge of Azure Application Proxy
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education, certifications and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Advanced English is a must, German will the be advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.