We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Software Engineer (Corda)
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for an experienced software developer to help us move forward. You will be working in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units and both internal and external customers. The preference is for this role to be based in Zurich, however, we will consider applicants based in London and New York as well.
- Designing, implementing and testing innovative client applications the SDX digital exchange platform
- Work closely with Product and Business Development professionals in a cross-functional team to understand business challenges faced by major financial institutions in multi-party transactions
- Design and implement full-stack solutions using modern Web application technology stack and architecture
- Helping with time estimates and tasks prioritization
- Constantly acquiring new (work-related) knowledge and sharing it with co-workers
- Improving transparency, information exchange and collaboration across SDX
- Proven skills in software development of enterprise grade server-side applications (min 5 years)
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial and adept at working in high performing and agile environments
- Solid working experience with enterprise Java technologies and tools
- Experience in designing and building APIs for internal and external consumption and a working knowledge of SQL databases and proficiency with SQL language
- Experience of designing fault-tolerant systems and working on distributed and/or multi-party transaction systems
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.