We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Cloud Software Engineer
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for an experienced software developer to help us move forward. You will be working in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.
- As a a developer with your strong customer focus and technical skills, you build and challenge cloud service solutions
- You will provide PaaS and Managed Services with your strong "automate everything" mindset
- You ensure technical integration of shared services and surrounding systems
- Drive technical ideas and initiatives forward so that our cross functional cloud team can effectively and efficiently build and operate services
- With your analytical thinking and your ability to grasp issues fast, you are constantly working your way into new topics
- As part of a cross functional team you will be end-to-end involved from design to development and operation
- Committed and able to work independently as well as a communicative and positive-thinking team player coupled with eagerness to learn and share his/her knowledge
- You are having an in-depth knowledge of Agile process and software principles
- Several years of experience in the area of private and public cloud service development that meet the highest availability, performance and security requirements
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with at least one programming language (prefered Golang, Java, ...)
- Experience with Webservices, API, REST
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.