We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Vulnerability Manager (Cyber Security Engineer)
The Swiss financial center is a powerhouse of expertise and technology, enabling businesses to thrive here and abroad, processing billions of transactions every day. And SIX is right at the center of it all. We are looking for you! You will be part of a dynamic team that protects this ecosystem. As a member of our Platform Security Services team you apply your deep technical know-how to support and consult our internal customers by operating several Security tools. You work hand in hand with technology partners to engineer our security stack, increase the level of automation, and evaluate improvements.
- Manage VulM process
- 1st level VulM support
- Assigning to Asset owners
- Rating of Vulnerability
- Ranking and prioritizing of Vulnerability
- Troubleshoot in case of scanning issues
- Alerting and tracking of detected Vulnerabilities
- Definition of security, compliance and operations use cases
- Update/Maintain of Vulnerability Status of affiliated processes, track end-to-end Vulnerability Status
- You are an Engineer, who is fascinated by the always changing cyber security landscape
- 5 years of hands-on experience in reliably operating platform / system security tools for logging and monitoring (e.g. Splunk, Tripwire)
- You have a positive, proactive attitude and an independent work style. You actively shape your environment and make your contribution to efficiency gains.
- You identify yourself with a consultative customer focus, willing to improve your domain know-how and grow through working on different projects. You are motivated to pick up new skills as you go and enjoy SIX's strong support for trainings and certifications.
- Your excellent communication skills in English allow you to interact with your colleagues in Switzerland and abroad. German is advantage. You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.