We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
SDX will be the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end-to-end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. The service will provide a safe environment for issuing and trading digital assets, and enable the tokenization of existing securities and non-bankable assets to make previously untradeable assets tradeable. As Chief Architect, you will work closely with the CIO and other members of the senior management team, providing strategic vision and direction to the Architecture group.
- Provide strategic vision, deep technology and application expertise, together with supporting architecture and solution designs
- Experienced in the application and use of strategy and architecture methods and techniques
- Entrepreneurial approach to technology, but highly pragmatic and outcome oriented
- Broad technology understanding across a wide range of technical domains, including applications, infrastructure, data and security
- Proven ability and track record in clearly aligning technical solutions with business objectives
- Provide ongoing design assurance throughout the full project lifecycle, liaising with Product Owners, Software Engineers, Business Analysts and DevOps functions
- Educated to degree level in Science or Engineering highly preferred
- Deep capital markets experience and proven understanding of DLT / Blockchain technologies
- Experience in providing strategic direction to architecture technology and leading a team of architects through large scale enterprise-wide initiatives
- Excellent analytical skills and possess the ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Experience of engaging with key stakeholders at a senior level
- Demonstrated ability to select, train, develop, manage and lead teams
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.