We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior SOC Analyst (Cyber Security)
The Swiss Financial Center combines expertise and technology, enabling businesses to thrive here and abroad, processing billions of transactions every day. And SIX is right at the center of it. Do you want to become part of a dynamic team, which protects this ecosystem?
We are looking forward to your application! As a member of our Security Operations Center (SOC), you apply your technical know-how to drive our detection and investigation capabilities. You work hand in hand with technology partners to engineer and operate our security stack, increase the level of automation, and evaluate improvements.
- analyze, triage and document security incidents, weaknesses and attacks as well as recommend immediate counter measures and long term mitigation
- improve detection & response systems by creating detection logic, response playbooks)
- automate response steps based on our SOAR platform
- analyze and correlate log information and network traffic to detect threats and anomalies
- perform security relevant investigations and communicate the results in a manner appropriate to the stake holders
- Several years of hands-on experience working in a Security Operations Center and as Security Incident Responder
- understanding of software development concepts and experience in the area of scripting and automation would be ideal
- motivated team player with customer focus as well as structured and goal-oriented way of working
- willingness to do on-call duty (7x24h)
- very good verbal and written skills in German and English
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.