- Definition and further development of group-wide standards, concepts, strategies and methods for the BCM
- Development of the BCM-frameworks under consideration of regulatory and entrepreneurial requirements
- Identification of BCM security risks, development of security measures and assuring the implementation through the responsible sites
- Securing a company-wide controlling- and reporting framework
- Accomplishment of group-wide sensitization campaigns
- Proactive collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Accurate, perennial knowledge of Business Continuity Management (ideally in the role at the second defence line as well as in an international environment)
- Accurate conceptual, organizational and analytical capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- University degree / University of Applied Sciences
- Knowledge in IT Continuity Management (incl. IT Disaster Recovery), Physical Security and Risk Management advantageous
If you have any questions, please call Janine Barrios +41 58 399 8491.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 8491