- Identify, assemble and analyze generated data
- Design, refine and build analytical and reporting solutions
- Integrate and analyze large and complex data sources
- Derive actionable insights, visualize data
- Develop and maintain reports and data solutions and ensure correct data integration
- Present results to stakeholders on different management levels and advise stakeholders on their data
- Higher technical education (technical college, Federal diploma) or similar education
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Analysis and Reporting within the financial industry
- Proven experience in data modelling and in reconciling data extracts to source information (knowledge of SQL, Visual Basic, or any other programming language is an asset)
- Open-minded in dealing with cross functional key stakeholders on various levels
- Experience as power user, serving an organization's more advance analytical needs, is a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills in German and English
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein 058 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 25 27