- Taking ownership of various IT systems written in Java and providing future direction for those products
- Leading the team of developers and helping them with the design of various applications
- Materializing the requirements from the Business team into concrete SW applications.
- Align and drive multiple implementation teams and projects towards a common technological and architectural vision
- Collaborate with other architects for successful delivery of program streams and individual projects
- Collaborate with the Enterprise architect ensuring that architectures are in alignment with the overall Enterprise and Technology strategies
- Contribute to target architecture through prioritized IT architecture improvements (roadmap) and impact analysis
- Technical experience and high awareness of emerging technology trends and practices
- Proven track record as an IT architect in designing information systems that appropriately address the business need
- Ability to lead solution architecture and design work across multiple projects
- Thorough understanding of event-driven and distributed, high performance computing
- Excellent listening, communication, and presentation skills to appropriately explain complex topics to the different stakeholders from Business to IT
- Experience in the Finance Industry, agile methods, as well as model-driven engineering is beneficial for this position
- Open, creative, and curious mindset to work with new technologies and methods
- Degree in Computer Science or similar studies
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Your Benefits @ SIX
- Open and constructive collaboration with your teammates
- Work in an open-minded and multilingual environment
- Attractive workplace and working conditions
- Personal development plan and career opportunities
If you have any questions, please call Arzu Güzelgün +41 58 399 48 41.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 48 41