With a strong DevOps mindset, this challenging role in our Card Business will consist of:
- Analyze, Specify, Document, Develop, Test and Setup:
- Technical requirements, development, documentation and unit testing of interfaces in various domains and technologies, respecting the company standards;
- Participation and contribution to our Issuing Platform setup and configuration;
- Creation of tools that aid automation of development and testing;
- Participation in DevOps and Agile implementation and deployment;
- Help and reinforce the test team;
- Be the 3rd level support for internal teams.
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of relational database (SQL), development languages PL/SQL or T/SQL, JAVA or .NET are mandatory;
- Knowledge of XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, WS-SECURITY);
- Ability to make the bridge between code and business functionality;
- Bring a flexible mindset, be open to learn something new every day;
- Comfort with frequent incremental testing and deployment
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, within an international team, or on an individual basis, under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Demonstrate flexibility in handling work / Capacity of adaptation in order to quickly switch from project to project;
- Good working level in English and French (speaking and written).
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the SIX Payment Services (Europe) SA Human Resources department (email@example.com ), under the reference number: DGI-PCR_03.18.