- Lead project scope, goals and deliverables definition with subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Define business case, project plan, work packages, estimates and milestones.
- Identify risks and propose mitigation plans and strategies.
- Coordinate project activities and adapt promptly project plans, risks table and priorities ensuring projects delivery on time, scope and budget.
- Manage autonomously and proactively changes to project according to Prince II best practices.
- Facilitate relationships with all stakeholders: Customers, team members and third-party contractors.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to all team members in a timely and clear manner.
- Works closely with the project teams ensuring technical feasibility and optimizing project resources, timeline and budget.
- Support and monitor documentation management for all project artefacts with delivery teams and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Develop best practices for project execution and management.
- Identify and resolve project dependencies and issues and conflicts within project teams.
- Coordinate functional working group and progress meetings.
- Communicate and report to Project Steering committee and other governance bodies.
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least 5 years work experience in IT project management; experience in payment business will be considered as an asset.
- Good understanding of technology with strong analytical, conceptual reasoning and modelling skills.
- Technical experiences is an asset - Database, SQL, Network, Software lifecycle, Java.
- Pro-active and autonomous behavior with DevOps and team-oriented cultures.
- Familiar with complex projects involving several delivery teams to coordinate.
- Fluent in English and French (speaking and written).
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the SIX Payment Services (Europe) SA Human Resources department (email@example.com ), under the reference number: DGI-PCV_03.18.