- Take over project management responsibility for defined HRIS projects or lead sub streams in companywide projects
- Acting as subject matter expert in HR tools related to, organization management, job posting, performance management and time management, including training & development.
- Ensuring the daily operational support for HR systems such as SuccessFactors, SAP HCM and other tools in close cooperation with the key users, process owners and center of expertise. Able to implement changes in SuccessFactors by adapting system configuration or workflows.
- Working in close cooperation with and support of the global process owners with regard to change requests impacting the global template and processes
- Ensuring that training documentation and user manuals on a global level are up to date and of high quality
- Handles change requests and supports the analysis in terms of global template impact, testing and implementation
- Maintains and continuously improve business process documentation
- Responsible for continuous and effective stakeholder management
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Profound knowledge in use and configuration of SAP SuccessFactors (EC, Compensation and Variable Pay, Performance and Talent, Recruiting, Learning) and Microsoft Office applications
- Proven track record in project management, including methodical expertise and relevant training
- Ability to act independently, self-responsible and proactively as a team player
- Excellent communication, presenting and listening skills
- Ability to build an effective network with stakeholders from different backgrounds and various levels
- Excellent command of English, fluent in German
If you have any questions, please call Bettina Raffainer +41 58 399 44 21.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 44 21