The primary function of the Sales Administration is to manage all supporting and administrative matters occurring in the Sales Department and provide our customers with access to our financial information system.
The role involves supporting the sales contract administration and requires contact with sales, help desk, products and development teams, as well as with clients. In particular, Sales Administration supports our sales executives and account managers in preparing for, closing and administering contracts.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Administration, the principal activities include:
- Consulting and supporting the customer in relation to products, functionalities, data, prices, exchanges and claims
- Supporting the Sales in commercial and administrative matters
- Creating proposals
- Generating contracts from the internal entitlement system
- Being responsible for the entitlement of licences and data
- Managing the billing process and monitoring dunning process
- Managing statistics
- Ad hoc projects involving client and data analysis
- Scheduling, coordinating and monitoring of customer and sales projects
- Ensuring sales tools are available, maintained and are relevant, including any sales compliance or entitlement systems
- Candidate requirements
The candidate should ideally demonstrate ability for tasks which require attention to detail. Assertiveness and service-minded will be expected just as a tenacious attitude to problem solving. The candidate will be well presented with strong written and verbal communications skills. A self-starter, self-motivated individual who is able to work independently.
The candidate will have previous experience in a similar sales administration role. Good negotiation skills and possession of a broad range of communication styles is necessary. Ideally, the candidate will hold an undergraduate degree, in any discipline and will be a progressive thinker.
The following qualities and experience are highly desirable:
- English: verbal/written
- Relevant professional experience
- Team player
- Service driven – internally both local and internationally and with clientsFurther language skills are advantageous
The package will be based on experience and background and will include a basic salary, bonus scheme and other benefits.