- translate the business strategy and corresponding 3-5 platform strategy into a tangible concept how it may come along from a user and customer perspective
- develop prototypes, mocks, videos or other artefacts which helps to explain, test and further refine the mid-to long-term platform strategy
- deliver feasibility studies and prototypes how new technology trends may be incorporated into the future platform
- partner up with internal business and IT partners to develop an aligned and seamless user experience across the various platforms
- prepare and initiate meaningful Senior Management discussions on platform related topics
- profound skills in problem diagnosis, problem articulation and problem-solving are essential
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage
- Multiple years of work experience as Senior Consultant, Senior Product Manager or Senior Business Analyst with practical experience in establishing impressive prototypes
- Proven track record in conceptual work (creating business cases and management presentations) and designing innovative and market-oriented solutions
- Practical experience in applying design-thinking approaches and ready to convince others to become a follower on this
- An excellent understanding of demographic, usability and technology trends
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
If you have any questions, please call Jennifer Truniger +41 58 399 4756.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 4756