- Drive clearing related business discussions with various market stakeholders to better position our products and services
- Provide insight on how to manage our various portfolios most effectively and help navigate our business through the competitive landscape
- Engage our product developers and other stakeholders appropriately to optimize our business model and to deliver on client requirements that can be optimized for the specific regulations and markets
- Challenge to develop innovative risk solutions, some of technical nature
- Represent x-clear at forums and other platforms to contribute to industry conversation and feedback to internal stakeholders
- Degree in economics or related discipline
- Profound understanding of the clearing business ideally including risk management and risk regulations (Basel II, CSDR, MiFID and EMIR)
- Critical thinker with decent technical understanding of the IT architecture used in counter-party risk management
- Demonstrable track record at growing business with consultative selling experience within a team structure
- Experience working with/in CSDs, CCPs and/or the broader counter-party risk area
- Well-presented and articulate, adept communicator
- Very good command of English and German
If you have any questions, please call Sibylle Ischer +41 58 399 24 24.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 24 24