- Support the treasury team in day-to-day tasks
- Analyze processes and support in the redesign of internal controls and workflows in the treasury area
- Assist the treasury team in the establishment of new platforms and trading instruments
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and develop relationships with key contacts
- Perfoming various analytical tasks and providing deliverables in the form of presentations or reports
- You have successfully completed at least a bachelor's degree at an university or university of applied sciences in business or economics and want to apply what you have learnt in practice
- Prior work experience in finance or treasury related activities is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills as well as an efficient way of working
- You are enthusiastic about matters of finance in general and with the goal to broaden your knowledge in treasury and securities finance, and are prepared to take responsibility in projects
- You are proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You have excellent English and German knowledge
If you have any questions, please call Claudia Taufer +41 58 399 38 71.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 71