• Administrate classroom training courses, training logistics and web based trainings in the learning platform SuccessFactors LMS (create, schedule and reschedule)
• Administrate user, manages participants (invite new joiners, cancel leavers, manage special requests), monitor waiting lists and deal with cancellation of bookings and trainings
• Communicate with the HR Business Partner, internal and external vendors
• Coordinate and communicate with hotels, organize caterings
• Answer training related questions of managers and employees, solves issues and problems related to trainings or the learning platform
• Support delivery of reports and data analysis and take over the substitution of Recruiting Coordinator
• A Bachelor's degree (ideally in human resources); Master degree is an advantage
• 1-2 years of work experience in trainings administration or experience in related processes (training organization, training management)
• Customer service focus and strong organizational capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
• Experiences in operating learning management cloud-based systems (SuccessFactors LMS is a plus)
If you have any questions, please call Hanna Gwardys .
We only accept online direct applications.