- All aspects of procurement
- Analyze proposals and assists in contract negotiations
- Review contract terms and conditions
- Organize meetings and calls with providers and internal stakeholders (incl. preparation and review)
- Implementation and coordination of own project tasks
- Bachelor or Master degree in International Management / Business Administration / Business Informatics / Law or related studies at UNI, ETH or FH and already first working experience
- Pro-active, self-motivated and self-learned
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Financial markets and legal know-how
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Share Point
- Fluent in English
If you have any questions, please call Valeria Schmid +41 58 399 80 17.
We only accept online direct applications.