- Act as first point of contact for customers in Switzerland and Germany
- Analyze, investigate and resolve data and IT related inquiries
- Liaise with product managers and subject matter experts from various domains in our global organization
- Organize and attend periodic service management meetings with customers
- Support the onboarding of new clients and ensure a proper set-up of their accounts
- Economic education / apprenticeship (KV) or similar education with an IT background
- Three to five years of working experience in either banking or a technical environment
- Knowledge of financial markets and IT-related solutions
- Joy at working in a dynamic and international environment in close interaction with professional customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, resilience, good team player
- Mother tongue either German or English with a very good command of the respective other language (written and spoken), French would be an asset
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein + 41 58 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.
+ 41 58 399 25 27