- Independent compilation of quantitative and qualitative analyses for listed companies and other closely related areas
- Support in the organization and preparation of meetings with listed companies and management of post-meetings actions
- Support in the preparation of educational events including development of content, coordination with speakers, managing logistics in cooperation with the marketing department
- Evaluation of congresses, events, seminars and client workshops both in Switzerland and abroad
- Support in various administrative tasks
- Participate in projects and managing of interfaces with other departments
- University/University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschule) degree or similar high-level education
- Passionate about sales and relationship management
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficiency in working with Excel, PowerPoint and similar software products
- Independent, innovative, pragmatic and self-motivated personality
- German and English language skills (French an asset)
Are you looking for an interesting internship position in a dynamic market environment that gives you the opportunity to gain practical experience?
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents in English in electronic form.
+41 58 399 35 09
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.