- Interaction with a broad range of "clients" both internal and external, with the ability to explain concepts convincingly
- Assessment of regulatory concepts, translating them into business impacts and opportunities
- Interaction with regulatory authorities, trade and business associations, both domestic and international, seeking to advance our business objectives
- Support the maintenance and development of SIX Securities & Exchanges' regulatory and strategic objectives
- Increase awareness and understanding of domestic, EU and US policy initiatives and the impact on our business
- Supporting senior relationships to create and identify opportunities to assist clients achieve their business objectives
- A Bachelor or Master degree ideally in finance or business administration or a legal background accompanied by relevant work experience
- Excellent understanding of financial markets, specifically the activities of a financial markets infrastructure business (trading, clearing, settlement and associated business streams)
- Practical experience showing the ability to credibly engage stakeholders to achieve support and understanding
- Active experience in market structure or regulatory change coupled with the ability to interact with regulators, legislators and all stakeholders
- Strong and structured analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to draft relevant presentations
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein + 41 58 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.
+ 41 58 399 25 27
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.