- Assessing and defining service catalogue and reviewing the tool-related processes and functionalities
- Serving as a subject matter expert for KYC and AML processes and defining the need for additional external support
- Leading compliance topics and processes from a service perspective
- Supervising operational teams in target organization
- Supporting the initial development of a compliance solution for and together with Swiss banks
- Supporting the development of a new operational organization, including hiring strategy and process
- Master's degree or higher in business administration, law, finance, or related field; LLM as a plus
- Vast expertise of bank-internal compliance processes and legacy IT within Swiss private and retail banks, as well as key regulatory developments and market trends in the FS industry
- Proven track record in serving as a compliance officer, or related role, in a Swiss private or retail bank
- Extensive knowledge of concrete measures to comply with KYC and AML regulations
- Awareness of common and diversified needs of Swiss private and retail banks
- Working proficiency in English and German; French as a plus
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.