- Global campaign management and delivery: campaign creation, proposition and value based messaging development. Campaign analysis, metrics and reporting
- Digital marketing and social media: integrated use of full marketing mix, especially digital and online channels for optimized development of strong calls to actions
- Creative content: write and proof-read creative copy for our various platforms, including website, mailing campaigns and product collateral etc.
- Lead generation: manage and leverage marketing automation tools (HubSpot, SAP), using accepted best practices as well as strong skills in exploiting the tools of the digital world; sales campaigns assistance
- Budget management: effectively utilize local marketing budget for maximum results, co-ordinate functional line approvals, prepare/maintain local financial records and documentation
- Stakeholders management: close cooperation with our sales teams and product teams to run lead generation initiatives that drive engagement and nurture leads, engagement with creative and PR agencies to produce high quality deliverables, ability to interact with Senior Management
- Appropriate qualification in marketing or communications, at least Bachelor's degree required
- 7-10 experience and at least 5 years in a marketing role (ideally in an international environment) Proven track record of leading creative cross-channel marketing campaigns that link business and technology
- Market and reference data experience, capital markets knowledge, financial regulations exposure is a plus.
- Exemplary English language skills, both written and verbal; German and French are an advantage
- Team player, with a proactive, service-oriented personality, sense of ownership and solid customer skills. Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment.
- Willingness to travel as the job requires
If you have any questions, please call Hayley Ammon +44 (0) 20 7550 5029.
We only accept online direct applications.