- You will act as a strategic partner to "your" BU head and the BU leadership team. As such, you will be part of the BFI business management committee.
- You will own the "People" agenda of BFI and together with your team, you will deliver the recurring HR processes.
- You will blend HR, business and financial experience to be able to identify which HR solutions can yield the most business value. Collaborating with the SME and HR Services teams, you will design and deliver these solutions.
- You will be responsible for further strengthening the SIX Spirit culture within BFI.
- You will drive the people development agenda, with special focus on the areas of strategic skills and leadership development as well as fostering continuous learning.
- You will be the trusted advisor to people leaders in the business along all matters of the employee-life-cycle.
- You will use data to continuously evaluate the impact of the implemented HR solutions.
- You have a minimum of 10-12 years of relevant experience, at least part of which you worked in a global matrix organisation.
- You possess business and financial acumen.
- You have strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- You own a high level of empathy.
- You have pragmatic problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- You bring excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and German).
- You combine change leadership experience with solid coaching skills.
What do you need to be successful in this role:
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and are able to make decisions.
- You are results driven and are comfortable asking challenging questions.
- You embody our culture of trust and collaboration through your attitude and interactions.
- You strive for feedback and enjoy every opportunity to learn.
- You value respect, inclusion and diversity.
Rosanna Palermo is looking forward to your application.
We only accept online direct applications.