- Advise and support the local leadership in all matters related to Procurement, Treasury, Accounting and Real Estate Management
- Combine administration with problem solving in close cooperation with team members working in different countries
- Act as first point of contact for the local organisation in Sweden and Denmark for all matters in your area of responsibility
- Bachelor Degree required in Business Administration or Finance
- Strong collaboration ability across cultures. Documented experience of successful coordination in a virtual team, project team in a similar context
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a broad Office Manager role or similar responsibility with experience of advising senior management
- Experience of working hands-on with administration and a proficient user of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge of finance software systems
- Pragmatic self-starter with a "can do" attitude, uses available resources in an intelligent and optimal way
- Excellent communication skills (fluency in English is a must).Proficiency of Danish, Swedish or Norwegian is a merit
If you have any questions, please call Fredrik Ullberg +46 858 616 315.
We only accept online direct applications.