- Oversee all learning offerings, classroom, digital learning, on-the-job etc. together with the Academy administration team
- Transforming the SIX Academy into a best class learning environment that offers multiple formats and channels, e.g. classroom, digital learning, social learning, micro learning nuggets, formal and informal learning
- Marketing and communication of SIX Academy towards Business units
- Identification and Implementation of easily accessible learning technologies to support different learning formats and brings learning into the daily jobs of our employees
- Scale up learning in the organization to support collaboration and integrate learning in the flow of work.
- Implementation of our Learning Technology Strategy and Roadmap considering IT standards and business needs
- Establish Learning Data Analytics for a data driven approach towards learning and improve learning offerings, processes, services
- Provides assistance and guidance towards Academy related requests, coaches and advice business on learning technology
- Degree, CAS, DAS or MAS in one of the following areas: computer science, media studies, psychology, social sciences, pedagogy and didactics or a similar education
- Professional experience in the use and management of innovative learning technologies, as well as knowledge of current trends in digital learning
- Knowledge in using eLearning authoring tools and learning management systems
- Knowledge in data analysis and tools, e.g. Tableau or similar
- Proficient in German and English.
- Secure handling of MS Office applications
- Strong technical and structural skills, innovation and team skills, strong communication skills and a high degree of commitment, sense of ownership
- Willingness to initiate and drive continuous change
We value diversity, and the enrichment it brings to our company. We look forward to all applications, regardless of personal background.
If you have any questions, please call Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen +41 58 399 2991.
We only accept online direct applications.