- Provide advisory value added Reward data analysis to support management and HR decision-making
- Coordinate the global compensation cycle process at SIX (timeline, project management, training & communication) in cooperation with HR Business Partners and line management
- Collect and consolidate feedback on process improvements
- Manage or participate in Reward projects as assigned
- You hold a relevant bachelor's or similar degree
- You have 3-5 years experience from a similar position
- Proven knowledge in all asprects of compensation (Short & Long Term Plans, benefits)
- You bring advanced MS Excel skills and preferable you also have experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written German and English
If you have any questions, please call Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen +41 58 399 2991.
We only accept online direct applications.