- Maintaining the IT Risk Assessment under the oversight of Group Internal Audit
- Conduct IT audit assignments in accordance with the plan in due time, reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
- Prepare and report final results to executives, the Board of Directors and its Audit Committee. These include:
- Perform pre and post implementation review of systems implementation or enhancement(s);
- IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated; Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and external experts/auditors;
- Evaluate information general computing controls, test compliance with those controls and provide value added feedback; and
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years' experience as IT Auditor in a financial institution or external auditing firm
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for security computer systems and applicable laws and regulations
- Experience with ISO 27000 / ISO31000 is required; Certifications of CISA / CISM / CIA and ITIL / ISO 22301 experience will be an asset
- Ability to blend attention to details, pro-active, team work skills and results-driven orientation required
- Fluent in French, English, with solid knowledge in German, spoken and written
If you have any questions, please call Salim Djebari +352 35 56 6327.
We only accept online direct applications.
+352 35 56 6327