We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Executive Support Specialist
We are looking for an Executive Support Specialist to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company's senior-level managers. Executive Support Specialist responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. As a team of 3, you would be taking care of 7 executives.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage executives' calendars and set up meetings, creation and preparation of Management presentation slides
- Administrative support of the Management Committees, Meeting Minutes during meetings, preparation of weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Appointment coordination and organization of worldwide business travel as well as control over invoices and allowable expenses
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence, drafting all correspondence in German and English
- Preparation and follow-up with regard to business appointments and meetings, organization of employee events and workshops as well as participation in projects
- Tactful and discreet person demonstrating self-confidence, excellent communication skills and manners as well as great reliability
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented operation, maintaining high standards of quality and demonstrating good organization skills
- Diligent and independent operation, quick comprehension connected with great learning capacity
- Very good spoken and written German and English, any additional languages would be an advantage
- Work experience as Executive Support Specialist
- MS Office skills
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.