We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Finance & Services Office and Admin Manager
As Finance & Services Office Admin Manager you are the first point of contact for the local organisation in Sweden and Denmark and coordinate with your team members located in Switzerland and Poland.The role requires a hands-on approach as well as a customer focused mentality. This role is a perfect fit for a person with an entrepreneurial mindset with both an analytical view and hands-on approach (e.g. in administration). The role is based in Stockholm. You report to the local Country Head and to the Functional head based in Zürich. Your role does not include staff management.
- Advise and support the local leadership in all matters related to Procurement, Treasury, Accounting and Real Estate Management.
- Combine administration with problem solving in close cooperation with team members working in different countries.
- Act as first point of contact for the local organisation in Sweden and Denmark for all matters in your area of responsibility
- Bachelor Degree required in Business Administration or Finance.
- Strong collaboration ability across cultures. Documented experiece of successful coordination in a virtual team, project team in a similar context.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a broad Office Manager role or similar responsibility with experience of advising senior management.
- Experience of working handson with administration and a proficient user of Micrsoft Office software (Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge of finance software systems.
- Pragmatic self-starter with a "can do" attitude, uses available resources in an intelligent and optimal way.- Excellent communication skills (fluency in English is a must).Proficiency of Danish, Swedish or Norwegian is a merit.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.