We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Incident Response Specialist
The SIX SIRT is the central incident response team for SIX. The team is part of the Risk organization and as such has the mission to provide information, guidance and assistance to reduce the risks of information security incidents, as well as leading the response to such incidents in a professional, effective and timely manner.
- Actively participate in Incident Response activities within the SIRT team
- Develop, investigate and mature threat hunting use cases and design, develop and write incident response plans (IRP) as well as integrations with other tools in collaboration with other team members
- Guide and help mature the incident response process based on your experience
- Use your security knowledge for good and provide security consultancy and advice to other teams
- Effectively translate technical security concepts into a language understandable for non-technical colleagues
- Perform technical analysis and forensic investigations (live forensics) and participate in the IR rotation and 24x7 on-call
- Collaborate closely with colleagues on the IT and Risk side to help accurately describe and propose solutions to security-related risks as well as to gain transparency into the state of security within SIX
- 3+ years of active incident response experience in a dedicated position
- Advanced scripting knowledge (Python), in-depth knowledge of Windows environments and associated practical forensic artifacts, incident response and practical forensics certifications (e.g. SANS)
- Willingness to participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- In-depth knowledge of key network protocols and understanding of network detection concepts
- Willing to work in an ever-changing and challenging environment (but in a super cool team)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (B2-C1) and English B2 or higher
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.