We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Specialist Compensation & Benefits
Bring Rewards at SIX to the next level!We are looking for a reward enthusiast, who helps to shape the remuneration experience of our employees. As part of our people vision at SIX, our approach to total compensation aims to win heart & minds of our people. As a dynamic and innovative company in the exciting world of technology and finance, SIX offers you a variety of opportunities to make targeted use of your potential. We are a collaborating team and we live a strong team spirit and together we shape the employee experience at SIX.Our culture "SIX SPIRIT": Customer Focus – Collaboration – Ownership – Trust.
- Provide advisory value added Reward data analysis to support management and HR decision-making
- Coordinate the global compensation cycle process at SIX (timeline, project management, training & communication) in cooperation with HR Business Partners and line management
- Collect and consolidate feedback on process improvements
- Manage or participate in Reward projects as assigned
- You hold a relevant bachelor's or similar degree
- You have 3-5 years experience from a similar position
- Proven knowledge in all asprects of compensation (Short & Long Term Plans, benefits)
- You bring advanced MS Excel skills and preferable you also have experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written German and English
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.