We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Supplier Risk Specialist
To strengthen our Team in the field of Shared Services & Logistics, we are looking for a Supplier Risk Management Specialist. At this position, you will be given the opportunity to cooperate with various risk departments on a cross-departmental basis. You will be part of the Supplier Risk Management division with one member in Warsaw and a manager in Zurich and a broader Governance Board Sourcing, the members of which are located in Zurich. Moreover, the new Supplier Risk Management framework will be established at SIX, whereas your support in its development is going to constitute a significant part of your responsibilities.
- Coordinating Supplier Risk Management processes;
- Supporting the development of Supplier Risk Management framework;
- Supporting a project regarding development of a software solution for Supplier Risk Management, evaluating supplier risks in accordance with SIX methodology;
- Coordinating Governance Board Sourcing meetings; preparing reports and presentations;
- University degree in Business, Law, Linguistics, Economics or any other related field (bachelor or master); Working experience in international companies;
- Knowledge of risk management ideally linked to suppliers, outsourcing and shoring processes or willingness to develop the expertise in this area;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English;Very good command of MS-Office products;
- Conceptual, organizational and analytical skills as well as readiness of mind; Independent, target-oriented with efficient working manner and high-quality standards; ability to work on various topics at the same time, to maintain an overview and to identify interdependencies as well as to understand and structurally solve interdisciplinary matters.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.