We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Leadership Development and Talent Management Specialist
Bring our SIX Leadership Development to the next level! The key effort of the role is on designing, developing and implementing programs for leadership development, talent management, succession planning, performance management. The Leadership Development and Talent Management Specialist works closely with senior leadership teams across the SIX Business Units, Corporate Functions and HR to identify development needs and create strategic solutions for improving leadership skills across the entire organization. This position does not have direct reports but will work closely with various levels of leaders and managers to design, develop, and implement talent management programs and processes globally. As a dynamic and innovative company in the exciting world of technology and finance, SIX offers you a variety of opportunities to make targeted use of your potential. We are a collaborating team and we live a strong team spirit and together we shape the employee experience at SIX. Our culture "SIX SPIRIT": Customer focus – Collaboration – Ownership - Trust.
- You are responsible for managing and harmonizing leadership development along our People Strategy
- You design, develop, and implement leadership projects and programs. Processes may include performance management, talent planning and succession management, career development, talent development
- You manage and orchestrate our "Future Leader" development journey
- You execute activities with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g., business units, functions, HR and vendors) through all phases of talent management programs
- You develop and implement a new, group-wide talent management in collaboration with business leaders, HR and internal clients
- You are involved in strategic personnel and organizational development projects, currently with focus on continuous learning, leadership & cultural change
- Master's degree in Organizational Psychology, HR, Industrial or relevant field
- Experience with leadership program design and rollout, performance management, talent planning, succession management, and/or career development in global organization(s)
- 360, MBTI, Hogan Suite and/or other assessment certifications
- You have strong conceptual, strategic and analytical skills
- You love bringing people together and enabling development
- You see change as a chance to gain new experiences
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.