We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior Standards Manager 80 - 100%
Within SIX, the business line "Billing & Payments Ecosystem" is responsible for the product portfolio related to billing and payments solutions for banks and the Swiss corporate sector (e.g., eBill, LSV+, Swiss Interbank Clearing System etc.). Following a holistic product approach, the solutions are driven with an ecosystem-mindset and leverage digitization opportunities.One of the key aspects for efficient financial market infrastructure is standardization of messages and protocols in the payments area. The Senior Standards Manager is responsible for standardization within the Swiss Financial Community and leads banks and other stakeholders through standardization processes (in the interbank- and customer-to-bank space). Additionally, the role is responsible for the alignment of Swiss standardization activities with international standards bodies.
- Lead standardization processes in close collaboration with representatives of the Swiss financial community (focus: payments and associated domains) and manage standards working groups
- Lead end-to-end impact analyses on payment standards/financial market infrastructure and derive implications for standards recommendations
- Represent and enforce Swiss positions in international standards bodies
- Continuously manage and optimize a portfolio of financial messaging standards and guide the community on incremental updates
- Ensure timely publication of implementation guidelines and market practices for the Swiss financial community
- Design and management message validation infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in Standards Management / Business Analysis / Requirements Engineering
- Proven expert knowledge of financial messaging and common standards (e.g. ISO20022, SWIFT, EBICS)
- Strong communication skills in DE/EN and a talent to present complex facts in a simple way
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in defining and enforcing standards
- Personality who can represent common positions and lead political discussions
- Experience in leading a small team of experts is a plus
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.