We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior Technical Onboarding Coordinator 80-100%
You are responsible for the coordination and execution of the technical onboarding of new members to the SDX platform, including aspects such as connectivity and DLT (node setup).
- Lead end-to-end technical onboarding of members into the platform, which includes direct client onsite travel
- Communicate with members to clarify questions related to their onboarding into the infrastructure (e.g. trading, DLT)
- Works with internal teams to clarify external client needs and provide guidance and support to ensure client needs are met
- Act as a liaison with the cross-functional teams from Sales, Product, Engineering or Operation
- Support junior colleague in your team
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in Business Administration or Information Systems
- You have extended prior work experience (5+ years) in technical onboarding of clients and relevant experience in client communication
- Knowledge of blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT) is a plus
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations of the financial industry, in particular stock exchanges (FinFraG, Banking Act, Stock Exchange Act, FINMA Circular, IOSCO International Organisation of Securities Commissions etc.) is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written) is a must
- Proven ability in establishing effective internal and external work relationships at all levels
- Positive personality with a can-do attitude and are an experienced problem solver
- Efficient working methods with a strong quality awareness
- Independent and structured way of working, quick comprehension, high self-initiative, practice-oriented and flexible
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.