We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior Issuance & Settlement Specialist
You are responsible for the asset issuance process at SDX. This includes client communication, collecting, entering and updating instrument data, smart contract initiation, supervision of automated processes, supervision of the tokenization and detokenization processes as well as support of junior colleagues. Additionally, you will oversee the settlement process as well as the exception handling and take care of internal free of payment and delivery versus payment transfers.
- Prepare and conduct new asset issuances
- Communicate with clients to clarify inquiries prior to and during an issuance
- Collect and document instrument data of newly issued assets
- Initiate smart contracts for new products and tokens by using existing templates
- Supervise and manage exceptions of the automated tokenization and detokenization processes
- Monitor settlement notifications, perform settlement exception handling and manage customer inquiries
- Support junior colleagues in your team
University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in Business Administration or similar
- You have extended prior work experience (3-5 years) in asset issuing and settlement as well as relevant experience in client communication
- Excellent knowledge of financial instruments and uncertificated securities in particular is required
- Knowledge of settlement processes is required
- Knowledge of blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT) is an advantage
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations of the financial industry, in particular stock exchanges (FinFraG, Banking Act, Stock Exchange Act, FINMA Circular, IOSCO International Organisation of Securities Commissions etc.) is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written) is a must
- Very good analytical and conceptional thinking skills
- Efficient working methods with a strong quality awareness
- Independent and structured way of working, quick comprehension, high self-initiative, practice-oriented and flexible
- Very good communication skills with various target groups and management levels, within the company and with external customers and partners
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.