We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Issuer Services Manager
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in a highly collaborative team operating in a fast paced fin tech environment that is constantly evolving, then SDX is the right place to be.
- Coordinate Pre-IPO clients (issuers) onboarding for SDX Pre-IDO*) platform
- Manage company and partner profiles and activities, working directly with the Business Owner Equities and Bonds as well as with the Sales Team
- Work with the compliance, regulatory and legal team to vet all company background, transaction and listing documentation
- Prepare and provide execution support for private companies transactions, (direct) listings, initial public offerings and bond issues
- Maintain close contact with client and partners to understand their painpoints and identify areas for future product development of the platform to solve for those challenges in a thoughtful way
- Work with the SDX tech team (delivery organization) on any required updates and discuss feedback with the business owners
- Work with the regulatory and legal team to develop listing rules, listing requirements and market segmentation
- *) Initial Digital Offering (formerly known als IPO)
Required: 3-5 years experience as financial analyst, paralegal or financial operations associate
- Preferred: background in bank or exchange Pre-IPO, capital markets or listing departments
- Preferred: background in private companies transactions (e.g. M&A, VC, PE)
- Preferred: cap table management experience
- Preferred: background in ICO/STO/IEO transactions
- Preferred: community management
- Preferred: experience in the DACH-region
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a team environment
- Excellence – able to identify opportunities to optimize a team's talents and an ability to contribute to profitability and efficiency
- Strong Communication Skills, sound people management skills – able to motivate, direct and empower team members through on-going feedback and coaching
- positive approach to act in a regulated environment with partially formalized processes
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong academic background
- Start-up mentality
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.