We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Customer Support Agent
A role has become available on the UK Helpdesk team to provide client support to our UK & IE customers. This role is both based around supporting clients and acting as their advocate within SIX, cooperate effectively with other organisational units (Sales, Product Specialists, Data Operations, Head Office in Switzerland and other Helpdesk locations around the globe).The successful applicant will develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of our data collection processes and data distribution technology. Reporting to the Head of Customer Support UK, this role will be the interface between the client and the internal units providing the data, products and technical delivery.
- Provide excellent product, technical and data related support to our customers.
- Prompt and accurate responses of all incoming queries via our fault log system and liaising with relevant internal departments.
- Be responsible for your own fault log by updating clients at the end of the day and pro-actively following up on outstanding tickets.
- Ensuring a customer friendly and professional resolution of the queries within the SLA targets.
- Ensure that customers adhere to new processes and offer assistance where needed.
- Escalate support issues to the Line Manager or internal support groups as applicable.
- Work with other SIX subsidiaries to provide 'extended hours' service to named clients (i.e. "Follow-The-Sun")
- Provide training of our Customer Portal to our customers - on site or via phone.
- Work on team projects (process planning, project management and implementation)
- Answer phone queries on terminal products on the spot
- Assist Account Managers, Product Specialists, with service or product related queries.
- Ideal candidates should have a background or have a strong interest in a customer facing role. The following qualities and experience are highly desirable:
- A strong interest or understanding of the data we use: its sourcing, processing and dissemination.
- Have an affinity for technical or financial data related queries and their resolution.
- Good knowledge across all asset classes, interest in the financial industry and its regulations are highly desirable.
- Excellent communication in English (oral as well as written) and advanced level of French or German.
- Ability to prioritize workload and remain calm when under pressure
- Ability to build strong relationships with our clients and all internal stakeholders.
- Be a motivated and curious self-starter who can work with little supervision, driving his or her own activities based on the goals and targets they have been set, and involving other resources in the wider team when required.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to learn and maintain knowledge of financial instruments, markets and regulations.
- Degree-level education and/or relevant experience.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.