We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Product Management Business Owner
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by SIX Group, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be.
- Within the SDX organisation you will be the client voice and passionate advocate to enthusiastically drive the delivery of 'Fit for Purpose' products and services from ideas into viable revenue generating business lines.
- To deliver 'Fit For Purpose' products will need you to be the energy for the whole product lifecycle - initially developing client ideas and co-creating features with the clients and internal teams; working with pricing to build the business case for the product; and justifying the value of the product to the SDX prioritisation committee.
- Once prioritised you will interact closely with the development teams, creating the product and service positioning, the market message, the sales arguments for the target segments and ultimately bringing the product to market, driving further development and penetration, managing the product P&L essentially being responsible for the product along its lifecycle.
- Highly articulate in the lifecycle and market intricacies of at least one asset class (e.g. Bonds, Funds or Equities)
- Expertise in Domestic / Global custody procedures is advantageous
- Product development background with 5 years' experience, alternatively 8 years' experience with a mix of product development and relevant business management experience in the field of trading and stock exchanges
- Know-how sufficiently specific and detailed to co-design industry solutions together with capital markets specialists on customer side
- Ability to plan, coordinate and fight for resources in a multidiscipline team with competing products
- Methodical and process-oriented way of thinking, efficient structured approach and high willingness to learn and perform
- Experience with regulatory topics (MiFIDII, EMIR, Finfrag, Fidleg etc) is highly likely
- Understanding of Crypto / DLT technology and potential business-related impacts in finance
- Analytical Skills and strong ability to evaluate market trends
- Fluent English and German languages a must, other languages useful
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.